- 2 or 1 analog channels in only one board
- Up to 8 GS/s sampling rate (in 1 channel)
- 12 bits vertical resolution
- AC coupled 10 MHz to 3.0 GHz analog bandwidth
- DC coupled analog input in option with variable gain and DC-offset
- Internal and external clock reference
- External trigger
- Time stamp for real time application
- 1 mega sample memory per channel
- Controlled via USB or Ethernet in option
- Compact packaging: 100 x 200 mm
- DC +12 V power supply. An external AC (80 to 230 V) to DC power supply is furnished
The GFT6822 is a versatile 12-bit data acquisition system designed to meet the most challenging measurement situations in OEM application. This compact digitizer can record 1 (or 2) analog inputs at speeds of 8 GS/s (or 4 GS/s) per channel with 12 bits resolution. The digitizer can select number of channels 1 or 2.
In option a full flexible DC coupled analog front end meet the requirement of a large variety of detectors in the most advanced measurement situation. This flexible DC coupled analog front end option, contains a variable gain, variable bias control, over voltage protection and anti-aliasing noise suppression filter.
The digitizer is supplied with a software application which includes a front panel graphical interface via USB that provide a remote control via a standard PC. This application can be used to control and explore the capabilities of the high speed digitizer.
The GFT6822 is compact 100 mm X 160 mm board level instrument.
Typical applications include OEM application, Test and measurement and Automatic Test Equipment.