- 20 independent delay Channels
- 100 ps resolution (1ps resolution option)
- 25 ps RMS jitter
- 10 second range
- Output pulse up to 6 V into 50 Ω
- Independent trigger rates for each chanel
- Four trigger sources
- Three are repetitive from three internal generators
- One is single-shot from external input/puschbutton/software command
- External Clocking up to 100 MHz
- Controlled via Front panel, Ethernet, Internet (Web page)
- Channel ouput amplitude 10 V or 20 V or 32 V into 50 Ω
- Channel optical output
- Extension to 40 channels
The GFT1020 generator provides twenty (20) independent delay channels. The delay resolution on all channels is 100 ps and channel to channel jitter is less than 25 ps. BNC outputs deliver 6V level into 50 Ω. Amplitude, polarity and width are independently adjustable for each output pulse.
One input trigger (TRIG IN), or one of the Three synchronized internal generator or command is used to trigger all output channels. A T0 output pulse marks zero delay for each trigger.
All parameters (delay/amplitude/width/trigger source for each channel …) may be local controlled over touch panel and remote controlled over Ethernet and Internet (Internal web server) interface (10 / 100 Mb/s).
The GFT1020 is well suited to synchronize all the equipments of a Picosecond Laser System with only one compact unit and one GUI.