- 4 independent delay channels
- 100 ps delay resolution
- 50 ps channel to channel RMS jitter
- 50 MHz rate
- Output pulse 1.5 to 5 V into 50 Ω, 1 ns rise time with variable control of width, polarity, burst count, amplitude, and MUX mode
- Trigger for every channel may be repetitive or single from:
- Two independent inputs (with pre-scaler)
- Three synchronous programmable timers (0.01 Hz to 50 MHz)
- or command
- Gate (or second trigger) input
- External clocking up to 240 MHz (user programmable)
- Controlled via Ethernet (USB in option)
- Ultra-compact packaging and low power
- Channel output amplitude option: 3 to 10 V or 15 to 50 V or LVDS level
The GFT1064 Mini Pulse & Delay Generator provides 4 independent delayed pulses. Delays up to 100 seconds can be programmed with 100 ps resolution and channel to channel jitter less than 50 ps RMS.
BNC outputs deliver 1.5 V to 5 V, 1 ns rise time pulses, into 50 Ω. Pulse amplitude, polarity, width and burst count are adjustable on each output channel. In option, pulse amplitude can be 3 V to 10 V or 15 V to 50 V into 50 Ω or LVDS level.
The model GFT1064 also offers two inputs or three internal synchronized Timers (adjustable from 0.01 Hz to 50 MHz) or software command for triggering all selected delay channel. Either trigger rate may be set as one-shot or repetitive. Gate Input allows to inhibit quickly all selected channel Outputs. This input function can be selected as a second External Trigger.
The generator uses an internal 100 MHz TCXO clock reference, or an external user programmable (from 10 MHz to 240 MHz) clock (sine or square).
On front panel two indicators are included to indicate when input or output are running, and the power is “ON”.
GFT1064 parameters can be remote controlled via Ethernet or USB to UART in option.