- Up to 250 MHz clock rate
- Drive 100 feet of cable at 200 MHz
- Four synchronized 50 Ω TTL output
- 1 ns typical output rise & fall time
- <1 ps RMS input to output jitter
- TTL input level 50 Ω or 1 kΩ input
- Active low Gate input
- Operate from DC +5 V
- All input & output are BNC connectors
- Compact module: 103 x 80 x 30 mm
- Mouting flange in option
The GFT614 module is specially designed for distribution of high frequency clock and high speed logic signal to multiple device via long cable. All outputs with 50 Ω load can drive 100 feet of cable at clock rate greater than 200 MHz with 2.5 V amplitude.
The input load can be selected from 50 Ω to 1 KΩ by a front panel switch.
The channel input can be driven directly by TTL logic levels. The output is compatible with DC or AC TTL input.
A gate input allows to disable the module by external signal.
The GFT614 is a compact module supplied with a +5V AC/DC adapter
Typical GFT614 application would be to distribute High speed signal to four devices via long cable (up to 100 feet).