- 4 optical pulse outputs with 1550 nm wavelenght, 0.5 to 1.5 mW amplitude, 1 ns rise time
- 2 electrical pulse outputs with 2.5 to 10 V amplitude and 1 ns rise time under 50 Ω
- Delay from the trigger (1 ps resolution, 50 ps RMS jitter) is adjustable on each pulse
- Trigger can be internal from two frequency programmable generators or external
- Compact packaging (1U, 19")
- All parameters may be controlled via front panel, Ethernet or Internet Browser
The GFT7016 generator provides four independent optical channels (SO1 to SO4) and two independent electrical channels (SE1 and SE2). For each channel you can adjust the delay from external trigger to any output channel by step of 1ps with a jitter of less than 50ps.
Optical output channels deliver an optical pulse adjustable from 0.5mW to 1.5mW with E2000/APC connectors.
Electrical output channels are independently adjustable in amplitude (2.5V to 10V) and width (100ns to 10µs) with a rise time of less than 1ns under 50Ω.
Each output is triggered independently by trigger input (TRIG IN) or internal frequency generator (1 Hz to 10 kHz) or by software command.
The GFT7016 is a low profile 19", 1U rack instrument.
Control panel Web page:
This web page, from embedded Web server for IE8 and Firefox 3.6, provides a simple method to configure settings for each channel (delay, output amplitude, output width), trigger source, and to control operation and status of the instrument.
The configuration information of the instrument is stored and saved in the GFT 7016.