- 4 independent delay channels (10 in option)
- 100 ps time resolution (1 ps in option)
- 25 ps RMS channel to channel jitter
- 10 seconds delay range
- Channel output pulse 2.5 to 6 V, 1 ns rise time into 50 Ω with independent control of delay,width, polarity and amplitude
- External trigger mode from external input or internal trigger mode from two synchronous programmable timers
- Independent trigger rate ( single or repetitive) for every channel
- External clocking up to 90 MHz (in option)
- Controlled via front panel, Ethernet and Internet (Control panel Web page and )
- Compact packaging
- Output pulse options: 10 V or 20 V or 32 V into 50 Ω or optical pulse
The module GTF1504 Digital delay Generator provides up to ten (10) independent delayed pulses. Delays up to 10 seconds can be programmed with 100 ps resolution and channel to channel jitter is less than 25 ps rms. One T0 channel is used to time reference the all output delayed pulse.
BNC outputs deliver up to 6 V, 1 ns rise time into 50 Ω. Pulse amplitude, width and polarity are adjustable on each output channel. In option pulse amplitude can be 2.5 to 10 V or 5 to 20 V or fixed 32 V or optical pulse. Mixed channel output level configuration is available (Ask to the factory)
The generator provides two trigger modes to trigger delay channel: External trigger mode from one input trigger or internal trigger mode from two synchronous programmable timers.Each channel trigger rate can be single or repetitive.
GFT 1504 parameters can be local controlled over the front panel keys and LCD display and remote controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) or Internet (Web page from Internal Web server). This “web page” provides a simple method to configure the settings on each channel and to control operation.