- Up to 150 MHz clock rate
- Drive 100 feet of cable at 150 MHz
- Four independent inputs with:
- Selectable threshold (+1 or 0 or -1 V)
- Selectable internal load ( 50 Ω or 1 kΩ pull up)
- Four 50 Ω TTL outputs with:
- Selectable polarity (Normal or Inverted)
- 1 ns typical output rise & fall time
- 10 ps input to output RMS jitter
- Operate from DC +5 V
- Compact module: 115 x 80 x 30 mm
The GFT644 module is specially designed for interfacing signal source and 50 Ω long cable at up to 150 MHz rate.
The input threshold can be set to +1 or 0 or -1 V and the input load can be selected from 50 Ω or 1 kΩ pull up by a front panel switch. So that channel input can be driven directly by TTL /CMOS logic levels or open collector or negative pulse (0 to -3 V) or AC coupled signal (± 0.5 V).
All outputs with 50 Ω load can drive 100 feet of cable at clock rate up to 150 MHz with 2.5 V amplitude. Each output polarity can be set normal or inverted and outputs are compatible with DC or AC TTL input.
The GFT644 is a compact module supplied with a +5V AC/DC adapter