- Generate optical arbitrary waveform
- Vertical resolution: 11 bits
- Rise & fall time: 300 ps
- Jitter: <30 ps RMS (from external trigger)
- Optical wavelength: 1.06 µm (other wavelengh upon request)
- Plug and play control via web page (without DLL and without specific software)
The GFT7031 is a PC controlled Optical Waveform Generator. It allows to provide temporally shape optical laser pulses with up to 2.5 GS/s resolution.
This generator is well suited for laser facilities requiring shape flexibility and non-linearity compensation (gain saturation, etc.)
There are three trigger modes for generating optical waveform.
- External: One input is used to trigger Waveform Generator with low jitter. Rate can be repetitive or single.
- Internal: Trigger to Waveform Generator is from frequency programmable generator. Rate is repetitive.
- Soft trigger from command
All the settings are controlled via Ethernet network. A powerful control panel Web page, from embedded server, provides a simple method to configure settings, download the waveform data and control the state of the instrument.